Too many women's jackets are pale imitations of men's jackets. Since women aren't shaped the same way, those jackets can be ill fitting and unflattering. They can be big and boxy, hiding your entire body. Or they have enough room for your hips and tummy, but then your waist and even your bust gets lost in oceans of fabric. What we women need is a jacket designed for a woman's body.
All Vikki Vi Jackets are designed for your curves, none more than the Shawl Collar Jacket. The rounded v-neckline is soft and feminine without being immature or girlish. The single button hits you at the bust, making sure the jacket fits more closely at your bust and waist and more loosely around your middle.
Flat bands at the cuffs and collar create a polished look. The finely ribbed stretch knit fabric won't pill or sag no matter how much you wear it. The material is double dyed, so the rich, luxurious black color won't fade over time.
Wear this with our pull on pants
for a relaxed pantsuit, or use it to top off our Sleeveless Shift Dress
- 3/4 Sleeve Shawl Collar Jacket
- One button closure at the bust
- 29” long
- Finely ribbed stretch knit - 94% Acetate/6% Spandex
- Machine wash, lay flat to dry
- Great for travel – just hang it up and any wrinkles fall out.
- Made in the USA
- Out of stock? Click the big green button to be notified when it's back.